FOR NEW PATIENTS
INFORMATION FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY
We’re honored to have you joining us! Here’s some information below that may be helpful for both new and existing patients.
We will work with you to find the best financial options for your dental care. We participate with most PPO dental plans and are in network with CareFirst, Aetna, Delta Dental, United Concordia, and Maryland Health Smiles. If you have any trouble or need more questions answered please feel free to contact us at 301-598-7800 or 301-963-6300. For a complete list see below:
- Aetna: http://www.aetna.com/individuals-families-health-insurance/plans-benefits/dental
- Ameritas: http://www.ameritasgroup.com/member
- Careington: http://www.careington1.com
- CareFirst: https://individual.carefirst.com/individuals-families/plans-coverage/dental/our-dental-plans.page
- CIGNA: http://www.cigna.com/individualsandfamilies/dental-insurance
- Delta: http://www.deltadental.com/Public/index.jsp
- GEHA: http://www.gehadental.com
- Guardian: http://www.guardiananytime.com/app3/wps/myportal
- Humana: http://www.humanadental.com/
- MetLife: https://www.metlife.com/individual/dental-insurance-center
- United Concordia: https://www.unitedconcordia.com/dental-insurance/member/
We are proud participants with CareCredit, a third-party financing service allowing interest-free payments for qualifying patients and treatment plans. Because CareCredit is an independent third-party service, we have no direct control over the application process or any terms of an agreement between you and CareCredit.
Please visit www.CareCredit.com for more details. Feel free to contact our patient care coordinator at our office if you have any questions about our participation with CareCredit.
Patient Information Form
The patient information form is a required document that we recommend completing before your visit.
The information it provides regarding your current health, medical and dental history assists us in delivering the highest level of service and care.
We appreciate the confidence you place with us to provide dental services. If there have been any changes in your health, please tell us.
You can either fill it out via link below and bring it with you or feel free to fill it out at our office.
Statement of Privacy Practices
At Bel Pre Family Dental, we are dedicated to protect the privacy rights and confidential information of our patients.
We are committed to ensuring that your health information is never compromised by any of our employees. This is a principal concept of our practice.
We may, from time to time, amend our privacy policies and practices but will always inform you of any changes that might affect your rights.
For new and existing patients who would like to view useful information regarding their accounts, we now are able to provide easy, safe, and secure access to the following:
- Fill Out Patient Forms Directly To Your Records
- Pay Your Bill Online
- Watch Educational Dental Videos
- See Upcoming Appointments
- View Current and Past Statements
To access your account please click on the “patient portal” link below.
If you have any trouble or need help logging in please feel free to contact us at 301-598-7800 or 301-963-6300 or via the contact tab above.